The festival is upon us! Some News You Can Use:
1. Getting to on-campus check-in. However you get into town, you will want to enter campus on RANDALL DRIVE (see previous post).
Follow Randall; it makes a sharp right turn and becomes REYNOLDS DRIVE.
You will pass a parking deck on the left (don’t park there) and come to a stop sign. Take a Left here onto CAHILL DRIVE.
Take a Left on WALTON into Seahawk Crossing parking lots. We will be in Seahawk Crossing Building #3! We will have as much signage as possible to help you find us.
2. Official check-in on Wednesday begins at Noon. Official check-in on Thursday begins at 1:00 pm. We think we can be flexible if you arrive earlier. We will have either a person or a sign telling you what to do if you arrive earlier, and what to do if you arrive very late. Get your license plate number from your car before you make the trek into the building if you haven’t already provided it.
3. THINGS TO BRING TO THE FESTIVAL!
Medication, deodorant, toothpaste/toothbrush, soap/shampoo…
Identification card (driver’s license/state ID)
A great black & white outfit for the BOZO ARTS RAMPAGE SLAM event on Saturday night. If you don’t have anything, we’ll have some black & white trash bags for you to make something
Something to donate to the TRAFFLE!
A show to perform for POTPOURRI!
Lots of cash!
Lightweight clothing & comfortable shoes.
We still have some room for puppet sales. Please sign up to sell here to help us prepare.
Please comment on this post about items that should be added to this list!
4. THINGS NOT TO BRING
Don’t bring an item to exhibit. Call for exhibit materials is over and we have no venue to exhibit anything else.
Anything illegal or that walks on 4+ legs or has wings.
5. Getting around campus. We know that walking long distances might not be on your long list of talents. We are making arrangements to ensure everyone can get where they need to go easily…stay tuned.
6. Arrivals by airplane. We cannot take any more airport pick-up requests. I believe we are picking up everyone who provided their flight information…if you don’t receive confirmation from us by Monday, assume you need to take a cab. It is a short distance to campus. Bring the above instructions in case the cabby is not familiar with the campus.
We cannot wait to see you! Welcome to the Port City!